Sales Policy (Please read this first! Buying a rabbit implies that you have read and agree to this policy. Click this link to view.)
- We have the right to refuse sales to anyone at our discretion.
- All rabbits are, to the best of my knowledge, completely healthy at the time of sale. We will not be responsible for any vet bills after the rabbit leaves our care as the health of the rabbit and what it is exposed to is no longer in our control.
- We care about the rabbits we raise. If you ever find you can no longer take care of your rabbit, we may be willing to take it back and re-home it somewhere appropriate if we have the cage space. We will not, however, give refunds and a sample baggy of their current food will be required so that we can switch them back to our feed appropriately.
- Rabbits listed as show or brood stock are animals that are free of disqualifications.
- If we find a DQ on a rabbit, it will be listed on the sale page. We strive for your trust and are honest about such things.
- Judges differ, and therefore we cannot guarantee how any rabbit will place at show.
- No sales will be made to a minor. If you are under the age of 18 please have your parent or legal guardian contact me about purchasing a bunny.
- We can't guarantee the ability of the rabbit to reproduce. If it is a proven animal, it will be noted on the sale page. However, once it leaves our care we can not be held accountable if the animal does not produce.
- Please bring an appropriate carrier or box for your rabbit to travel home in at time of pickup.
Holding Policy and Delivery
- I am willing to hold a rabbit(s) for you with a 50% non refundable deposit made with cash, money order, or paypal.
- No rabbit is considered on hold until a deposit is received. If you see a rabbit on hold, you may inquire about it just in case the other person backs out of the sale.
- Rabbits remain our property until paid in full.
- Full payment in cash is required upon pickup/delivery.
- I will not hold a rabbit longer than a week unless prior arrangements are made. If you do not pick up the rabbit within a week from the date the deposit was made and there were not prior arrangements made, your deposit will be forfeit and the rabbit left with us.
- I may be able to deliver to shows I plan to attend. I don't travel to many currently though, so please ask.
- I currently DO NOT SHIP. Not only is it expensive, but it is very stressful for the animal.